Tuesday, April 7, 2015

AJ EOC WK 1

Generally speaking, I thrive in the most chaotic of work environments. The promise of my abilities allows me to serve any creative purpose while sustaining great rapport with clientele and a continuously building portfolio. My background falls somewhere between fine and contemporary art design and years of revolutionizing my customer service abilities. I bring a unique level of ambition; unconcerned or dismissing of what is generally held to be original, artistic and imaginative. My sole mission is to innovate and demonstrate my understanding of art by following one's internal sense, independent of reasoning. I prefer what is new, unusual and different. I continue to do this and build relationships with a variety of clientele by creative designs that secure sense of one's own worth through actions and ideas pursued in the present that will affect the future. That of business and artistic relations.

That being said, I work best in an environment that is fast-paced that lends me both autonomy and teamwork opportunities throughout any creative process. It is that moment, when the ideas start to flow, that I am humbled by how inspired I am when I and a creative team/ambitious client put our minds together. I so appreciate working in tandem to cover all aspects of a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment